Keep track of your health the easy way.
Our online member center brings your health insurance information together in one place. Use this convenient service to:
- Set up online invoicing and payment. Choose your payment and invoice preferences to make it easy to pay your monthly premium. This step only applies to individual health plan members.
- Print your health plan ID card. View, email and print a temporary health plan ID card or request a replacement card. You can also update your address.
- Find out who is on record as your primary care provider (PCP). If you did not select a PCP when you enrolled, we matched you with a doctor in your service area. You can change your primary care provider any time.
- Track claim history and expenses. View the amount billed, the plan discount, how much your plan paid and what you may owe. You can also check the status of a claim or prior authorization.
- Understand your pharmacy benefits. View your account, locate a network pharmacy, refill mail prescriptions, look up pharmacy copays and see filled medications.
- Review your plan documents. Verify your coverage for medical, dental or vision services. If you opt-in and are a Southwest Medical patient, you may also review your electronic medical records.
- Log on to a healthier lifestyle. Watch more than 15 health education webisodes and take your health risk assessment (HRA). Once you complete your HRA, you’ll receive personalized recommendations to help you improve your health.
- View or download a member guide. Learn more about your plan and find out how to best use the tools and resources available to you.
Your personal medical information is confidential and is only available to you and your provider. To get started, sign in to our online member center. First-time users will need to create an account.
Online member center guides
The online member center (@YourService) is where you will get information about your health plan and manage the way you receive communications from us. Take some time to learn how to best use the online member center by viewing these PDF tutorials.
Online Member Center Guide - Your Account - Learn how to create an account and how to retrieve a lost username or password.
Online Member Center Guide For Employees - Tailored for health plan members who get their insurance plan through their employer.
Online Member Center Guide For Individuals - Tailored for health plan members who purchase their insurance plan directly from Health Plan of Nevada or Sierra Health and Life.