Save time and money with our 90-day supply benefit
More flexibility. More convenience. Lower cost. Your health plan now covers a 90-day supply of medication through local Walgreens pharmacies. With a 90-day supply, you won’t need to get a refill every month.
If you would like to participate:
- Talk with your doctor. Your doctor can write you a new prescription for a 90-day supply.
- Talk to your Walgreens pharmacist. Your pharmacist can call your doctor to get a new prescription for a 90-day supply.
90-day refill advantages:
Medications eligible for the 90-day refill option usually require regular, daily use and/or are commonly used to treat chronic or long-term conditions including high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma and diabetes.
Providing members with 90-day prescriptions may lead to:
- More consistent medication supplies for a longer period of time
- Fewer trips to the pharmacy, which is especially helpful if transportation is an issue
- Staying on track with prescriptions
- Lower health care costs
What you need to know:
- 90-day supply is exclusively available at Walgreens pharmacies in Nevada. All other retail pharmacies can only fill one month at time.
- Pharmacy benefit coverage rules still apply. Only covered drugs will be available for a 90-day supply. Please check your pharmacy coverage rules for more details.
- Copays* are the same for 90 days at Walgreens and OptumRx Home Delivery (mail order).
To find out what medications are included, call Member Services at the number on the back of your health plan ID card.
*Most members will save ½ a copay when they fill brand name and higher priced generic medications. Most lower priced generic medications will already pay at a rate less than a member’s copay amount so savings may not be as substantial.